Monday, September 28, 2015

Free Stuff


Touchy Feely 
“I think Hillary would be a great president but I have… I have no confidence in my political feel anymore,” (Bill)Clinton said. (freebeacon.com, 9/28/2015)

We were going to make all sorts of jokes about "Bill losing his feel" but the bigger story is that the Democrat party has moved away from the Clintons. Even Bill knows it. It is now the party of Elizabeth Warren. 

Ponder that. 


You Say Hello
Greetings from Copenhagen, where I'll be speaking at the Danish Parliament tomorrow, Saturday, on the tenth anniversary of the Mohammed cartoons. If you're one of the untold millions of "Syrian" "refugees" currently vacationing in Northern Europe, do swing by and say hi. (Mark Steyn, steynonline, 9/28/2015)

Proving - once again - that conservatives (in addition to being right) are hysterically funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment