Saturday, September 13, 2014

Don't Panic America! This Is Precisely Why We Elected A Community Organizer


Star Power
After his brief stop at the star-shaped fort from which the people of Baltimore held off the British Navy during the War of 1812, Mr. Obama was driven to the suburban Baltimore home of politically connected hedge fund owner.... (New York Times, 9/13/2014)

Mrs. Clinton spent August in the Hamptons, a working vacation that gave her plenty of time to interact with donors without the glare of the news media. Liz Robbins, a Washington lobbyist with a home in East Hampton; the investor Dan Neidich and his wife, Brooke Garber Neidich, an arts executive; the hedge fund manager Richard C. Perry.... (New York Times, 9/13/2014)

So Democrats embrace the 1%ers? The Republican party will now accept your apologies. 


Victim Alert
I had an abortion because we were poor and I was depressed and I didn’t know who the father was. I had been having an affair. My kids were 2 and 3, and the debilitating morning sickness, which I experienced early in each of my pregnancies, made it difficult to work or care for two toddlers. I got pregnant again soon after, but miscarried. A few years later I had another abortion because the man I was seeing was emotionally abusive. I had no control in that relationship, so I sabotaged my birth control to get some back. The whole situation was a complete abscess. In spite of my awareness of our miserable present and inevitably doomed future, I didn’t really want to have an abortion. I wanted the man to love me or at least be forced to publicly acknowledge our relationship existed. But he didn’t want to have a baby with me, and I knew that having that baby would have been a terrible thing for my children. And for me. (Merritt Tierce, New York Times, 9/12/2014)

Tierce lauds Texas state senator Wendy Davis for her courageous stand on abortion and then drops her trainwreck of a personal life story on us. 

So abortion is justifiable because people like Ms. Tierce make a bad decision...and then another...and then another...and then another? At what point do the Tierce's of the world wise up and see that what they are doing is just not working? 

We suppose that as long as Liberals are willing to fund welfare benefits, child care benefits and abortion - with no concomitant responsibility from the recipient - the answer is maybe never. We are sorry that Tierce has had a tough go of it and are pleased that it appears she has turned things around. But her repeated bad decisions are not a reason why society should allow abortion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment